Interested in learning more about SIM3 and OCF? Become an auditor! As a Certified SIM3 Auditor you will have the chance to improve your skills and learn from an experienced security team.
A certified SIM3 Auditor has the following rights:
- Show accreditation as Certified SIM3 Auditor and have direct QA contact with the OCF
- Perform SIM3 assessments and issue reports and assessment validations using OCF & SIM3 logo
- Perform SIM3 audits and issue reports and audit certificates using OCF & SIM3 logo
- Attend OCF/SIM3 development/sharing workshops at marginal cost only & receive updated materials
- Mentioned with name and photo on OCF website as seen below – unless you wish to stay unnamed)
And the following duties:
- Perform SIM3 assessments and audits adhering to OCF/SIM3 code of ethics – ethics will be common sense
- Attend at least one OCF/SIM3 development/sharing workshop every 3 years
- Show to have done at least 1 assessment or audit per year, by sending in a short report with findings and recommendations for SIM3 development – nothing confidential!
- Report audits to OCF – only name and date, no content
- Annual fee for maintenance of status: based on not-for-profit – first year after training is free
The current auditors of OCF are from the following countries: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Nigeria & Poland – and are shown below, categorised per country:OCF & other global organisations